1. AC Question's Avatar
    The plastic part that is ground/earth on the fast charging plug is burnt. My phone only charges from my pc, wirelessly and in a certain socket around the house. I am charging my phone wirelessly which is a pain as it's not very portable. What do I do in this situation? Is it my handset that's the issue or is it something else such as the charger or my sockets?
    01-28-2016 04:35 PM
  2. Rukbat's Avatar
    It's the charger, and it could have been caused by faulty wiring in your house. Get a wall outlet tester (in the US, places like Lowes and Home Depot carry them for about $7), and check your outlets. If they're wired wrong (the lights on the tester will indicate that), have an electrician fix things before the fire department has to put the fire out. (Miswiring causes fires.)
    01-29-2016 11:18 AM

Similar Threads

  1. i have chines language in rooting my lenovo s650?
    By AC Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-29-2016, 11:19 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-28-2016, 04:14 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-28-2016, 04:13 PM
  4. How to delete events in S-planner
    By AC Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-28-2016, 04:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD