I recently synced my Google account on my Galaxy s4. It deleted all my calendar items. I've uninstalled my Google account and my calendar items are still gone. How do I get rid of everything that synced from Google account and get my old calendar items back on my phone?
    01-28-2016 07:40 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which calendar events got deleted--ones you had previously entered on the phone? Do you remember if those events were entered into your Google Calendar account or the local Phone account (or the Samsung account)?

Also, are you sure you have all calendar accounts set up to sync and to be displayed? Check the Calendar app's settings to make sure.
    01-28-2016 08:16 PM
    Every event I had created on the calendar got deleted. The events were created on the local phone calendar, not my Google calendar. When I went to the calendar app and checked sync to my Samsung account, the entire calendar is now blank. There were no options for local phone calendar accounts. What do I do now?
    02-05-2016 10:24 AM
    Every event I created got deleted. They had been entered on my local phone calendar. When I went to the calendar accounts, I selected the Samsung account and logged in. The calendar is blank. What do I try next. (This was my post, even though it says guest. I hadn't created an account on here and only created one so I could reply to this.)
    02-05-2016 10:38 AM