I have an HTC One that I haven't used for over a year and a half now. I've just plugged it in to try get some photos off it and it's opened with a white screen with coloured text.
    The top says ***LOCKED*** then a bunch of green text then "FASTBOOT USB", BOOTLOADER, REBOOT, REBOOT BOOTLOADER and POWER DOWN.
    I've tried selecting all of those options but it just closes the screen and then opens it again with the same screen.
    Can anyone help me get past this so I can try get my photos?
    I've plugged it into the PC but nothing shows up.
    Thanks
    01-28-2016 10:08 PM
    I have an HTC One that I haven't used for over a year and a half now. I've just plugged it in to try get some photos off it and it's opened with a white screen with coloured text.
    The top says ***LOCKED*** then a bunch of green text then "FASTBOOT USB", BOOTLOADER, REBOOT, REBOOT BOOTLOADER and POWER DOWN.
    I've tried selecting all of those options but it just closes the screen and then opens it again with the same screen.
    Can anyone help me get past this so I can try get my photos?
    I've plugged it into the PC but nothing shows up.
    Thanks
    Welcome to Android Central!

There might be something wrong with the phone itself. If you can't get past the bootloader screen then you might have to just reset the phone. Unfortunately you will lose all your data.
    02-03-2016 07:16 AM