Android games crashing on launch

Alexwood14

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
Device: Samsung galaxy tab s 8.4" 16gb
Software: Android lollipop 5.1 with touchwiz (using Nova launcher prime)
Problem: I was trying to install the walking dead season 1 the game but I didn't have enough storage space so I storage the apps and photos I could and it still didn't work so I deleted the data from download manager which was enough to allow the download but when it finished downloading I couldn't open it without it crashing immediately. I decided that I would uninstall and reinstall and instead played republique. This game however also didn't work and neither do most of my games. I've tried disabling and enabling download manager and a lot of other things. Thanks for the help in advance.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Device: Samsung galaxy tab s 8.4" 16gb
Software: Android lollipop 5.1 with touchwiz (using Nova launcher prime)
Problem: I was trying to install the walking dead season 1 the game but I didn't have enough storage space so I storage the apps and photos I could and it still didn't work so I deleted the data from download manager which was enough to allow the download but when it finished downloading I couldn't open it without it crashing immediately. I decided that I would uninstall and reinstall and instead played republique. This game however also didn't work and neither do most of my games. I've tried disabling and enabling download manager and a lot of other things. Thanks for the help in advance.

Welcome to Android Central!

You can try booting in to recovery and wiping the cache partition. It could help fix the issue, if not a factory reset might be another option.

https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-19170

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alfatv