I have a overlay black screen on my phone I can't get it off the screen

W

William Adams

I had sombody in my family tracking my GPS I went to Google play to find a app that would block my GPS then I found a app that said fake GPS tracker so I could place my GPS in new Mexico if I wanted they told me to make a couple adjustments I did it an now I have a overlay black screen on my phone I can't get it off I deleted the app the over lay says (overlay #1: 1280x720, 213 DPI,secure I would like to know how to get thus off my screen its interfering with the use of my phone I have a zte android

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I had sombody in my family tracking my GPS I went to Google play to find a app that would block my GPS then I found a app that said fake GPS tracker so I could place my GPS in new Mexico if I wanted they told me to make a couple adjustments I did it an now I have a overlay black screen on my phone I can't get it off I deleted the app the over lay says (overlay #1: 1280x720, 213 DPI,secure I would like to know how to get thus off my screen its interfering with the use of my phone I have a zte android

Welcome to Android Central!

Go to your settings, security settings, go down to Apps with usage access. See if the app is in there and turn it off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol