I need help everybody. I got my girlfriend a Verixon HTC Desire 626, added her on my plan, I've added family base and the companion app, and I've seen something shady going. I've gotten a ring for her but before I make a mistake I need to know exactly what she is being sneaky about. The first time I noticed it I saw her notifications were on her locked screen...Well usually if it's a text or Facebook notification, you can just tap on it and it will direct you straight to the texts or it will take you to Facebooks notification. Well I noticed what looked like a text notification and could only read a few words and it read "and be sure to bring a bottle of wine",....well when I clicked on it the open it, I was expecting to get directed into text or messanger or something like that but instead it detoured me into a women's shopping app, Poshmark, I looked and could not find a damn thing, comment or anythjng what I read. I asked her bout it she said she had no clue. Well yesterday, same thing, I see a notification on her screen it read, "oh doing laundry, how funny", so I clicked on it expecting to to see texts or messages, but no, it detoured me to Poshmark again, I asked her bout it n she said she had no clue...I feel like there's a hidden app or something possibly has to do with HTC Dot view BUT she doesn't have the case for it. Please somebody has to know. Any lil help would be appreciated. Thanks guys
    02-01-2016 02:22 PM
    When you get the notification, if you long-press on it, does it take you to a specific app's notification settings? If she doesn't have the Poshmark app installed then it might be an ad or a notification for an article from Poshmark.
    02-01-2016 04:00 PM