Hi everyone, I am new here but have been an active user over on Crackberry for many years.. Here's my story

I have a galaxy S4 (SGH-i377m)
    Rooted via Odin.
    Android 5.0.1

Just recently (since buying my Priv) I decided to flash stock marshmallow. I found gapps and the rom that was compatible.

I restarted into recovery (twrp) and made a backup, I then moved the backup recovery to my desktop computer so it wouldn't take room on my phone. I then moved my new rom, gapps, and Subeta, to my phone internal storage, wiped phone, dalvik, flashed all 3 zips but the rom failed to install. I tried everything, unfortunately formating the phone, currently have no operating system and the phone is stuck on the boot screen.

The phone is also not discoverable by my desktop so flashing the recovery wasn't possible.

I have since moved recovery from desktop to media card and flashed off the media card, that failed.

After many tries and wipes and formatting I decided to try CWM. Using CWM everything flashed but my recovery. Again, phone is stuck on boot screen.

I really don't know where to go from here.

Any help would be much appreciated!
    Thanks
    Brent

Posted via the Android Central App
    02-01-2016 03:47 PM