My first time to use samsung, i had my phone for a yr now. Last saturday the problem started the phone lags and reboots itself i monitored it until monday and it keeps on repeating and its getting worse. So i went to samsung service center they said maybe its the mother board, so i left my phone there they said it would take 2-3 days but the next day they asked me to pick up my phone when i get there they said its just the software not the mother board so they reset everythin they even changed the battery. As i walk out of the store suddenly it reboots again so i came back but they said i have to monitor it for a while so now my phone problem got worst. I have no apps and all my files are in memory card and my memory card is not inserted but still it hangs. When i try to turn on theres a picture appearing and it says "downloading dont turn off target" it been like thAt for hours already. I hate samsung!!!! Never again!!
    02-03-2016 08:24 AM
    Welcome to the forums. The screen you are seeing is where software gets pushed to the phone. Since you aren't doing anything like that, you can pull the battery and nothing should happen.

I would take it back, and ask them to reflash the most up to date ROM for the phone.
    02-03-2016 09:27 AM