I have Otter Box defender series case, because I tend to do my phone.. S pen shoots out evertime it falls, S pen broke off half way inside. I have noticed online many people have issues with s pen breaking.. I got it out but S pen cracked in half. WhatWhat are you guys doing to get new S pens? Is Samsung going to make a new Spen for us Note 5 users this one seems a bit cheap unlike the previous models of the note, never had a problem with my other Notes! Help please..
    02-04-2016 12:43 PM
    I have Otter Box defender series case, because I tend to do my phone.. S pen shoots out evertime it falls, S pen broke off half way inside. I have noticed online many people have issues with s pen breaking.. I got it out but S pen cracked in half. WhatWhat are you guys doing to get new S pens? Is Samsung going to make a new Spen for us Note 5 users this one seems a bit cheap unlike the previous models of the note, never had a problem with my other Notes! Help please..
    I too had the same problem. One day i dropped my phone and it hit the edge of the dresser & dislodged the pen only half way out befire it hit the floor and broke the pen in half at the S-pen button. The pen still worked though, so i put a piece of scotch tape about 2" long vertically up the pen to keep it together until i got a new one. I carefully wrapped the piece of tape centering it over the pen button and the 1/2 wide tape went around the pen 1 layer thick almost perfect. Low and behold the pen works perfectly and it always stays in without any issues ! .... Hope you try it : )
    09-23-2016 11:47 AM