Little grey round remote icon popped up on my Note4

A

AC Question

I recently had a little grey round remote icon pop up on my screen. When clicking it, it will disable the screen and I have to take my battery out in order to bypass it. It even shows up on the screen when my phone is locked. Can anyone help me by tell me what it is and how I can remove it?

Jakek10101

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
Happened to me as well, very annoying. To remove, go to app manager then find the "peel remote" app. Clear cache and data. Next uninstall. If its still there, disable after uninstalling.

IssyH

Feb 8, 2016
Visit site
No idea what it is meant to be used for - but to get rid of it..

****It is important to note WHICH phone you have! Anything before the GS6 has battery access so if you are frozen - rip the battery out.
For GS6 users press the volume down button then press the power button and hold them simultaneously. The power menu will pop up (reboot, shut off,flight mode, etc) Be patient! It might take 10 secs or it might take 30 secs just hold those two together until the bugger dies

Once it reboots swipe down, go to your app manager and find the Peel Smart remote, first uninstall the updates and then disable the app. You will see the floaty remote disappear as soon as you uninstall the updates but go for the safer method and disable the app.

isaacwag

Feb 9, 2016
Visit site
Try going to your settings, app manager, and find the peel smart remote. Clear the date cache and it should take care of it. If you don't use this app, disable it all together and you will save ram and battery.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phantom3SE