Hey! My phone's sound and microphone don't seem to work after flashing stock rom with Odin.

A

AC Question

Hello! I would really need some help and I would be so happy if you could take a look.
So lately, I've been flashing some roms on my Samsung Galaxy Express GT-I8730, and it was succesful. No nasty bugs whatsoever. Yryptiesterday I wanted to switch back to stock rom, and installed it with Odin. Everything was fine, but at the first boot it told me that 'encryption failed' and I had to factory reset it. I let it do the job and when it finally booted, everything worked except for sound and mic (i couldn't hear a thing). I thought that it was a bug, so i rooted it, installed twrp and flashed CM 13. Looks like i have the same bug, and if i let my phone for 10 minutes and i check it next time, i see that it is powered off. Could you please help me?

iTzRadu

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
OK so this is me, the one who posted first.
Edit: I just flashed stock rom again to see what happens. It is at logo screen fore like 10 minutes...
Edit 2: Ok now the phone won't boot. 1 more problem I hope you guys will help me solve.

Last edited:

iTzRadu

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
Edit 3: Phone booted. Still I cant hear **** and after 5 minutes of not using phone it will shut down (i only see that the phone is turned off) and it wont start for a bit.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463