When I restarted my phone, there was a dark sort of sheet over the screen. I cannot touch anything that is covered by this dark sheet. I cannot try and restart it or even switch it off. I can unlock and I see my home screen but that is all i can do. I can't call, I can't receive messages or anything. Please help? It's a samsung galaxy s6
    02-05-2016 07:27 AM
    Hi, welcome to the forums! There are several reports about this same issue. It seems that the culprit is an app called Peel Smart Remote and you need to disable it in your app manager. If your phone is unresponsive you could try a reboot holding the Volume down and Power keys for 10-20 seconds. Tell us how it goes.
    I have the same problem. An Icon appeared on my main screen that looked like a smart phone and said "quick launch" under it. I could move it around the screen like you can with Facebook Messenger. So, I slid it off the side of the screen to make it disappear. When I did that, it created a gray translucent image over my screen and now I can't do anything. Can't shut off or do maintenance. I also have a Galaxy S6.
    02-05-2016 07:50 AM
    Hi, welcome to the forums! There are several reports about this same issue. It seems that the culprit is an app called Peel Smart Remote and you need to disable it in your app manager. If your phone is unresponsive you could try a reboot holding the Volume down and Power keys for 10-20 seconds. Tell us how it goes.
    02-05-2016 09:21 AM