Add block Fast was just taken off the Google Play Store. If it is safe to use to block app adds I would like to use it. I have a Samsung Galaxy s4 with Lollipop. I did find one APK download for Add Block Fast but it will not do a thing when I try to download it to my phone. I have all 3re party app permissions open so it should download. Is there an app to download APK files to my phone? Maybe the APK file is wrong. I don't know but it won't download on my phone. I have done this before and I have no idea why it doesn't work for this app. Any answers would be appreciated. I added a 16 gig memory card for extra space a while ago. So its not a question about not having enough space on the phone.
    02-05-2016 12:59 PM
    Is there an app to download APK files to my phone?
    No, as far as downloading, an apk file is just a file. Once you download it, you find it (in Downloads or with a file manager) and tap it to install the app.)

Maybe the APK file is wrong.
    It could be, or not the version for your phone, or just a virus with that app name.

I don't know but it won't download on my phone.
    When you say "won't download", you mean you don't find the apk file on your phone after you supposedly downloaded it? Then it never downloaded, and I'd suspect that the site has a problem.

I added a 16 gig memory card for extra space a while ago. So its not a question about not having enough space on the phone.
    It is as far as downloads - they go to internal storage, no matter how much external space you have. Even if you set the default download location to the card, the downloads to internal storage, then gets moved to the card. (Windows works the same way. Download a file to the D drive and it downloads to temporary storage on the C drive, then gets moved to the D drive.)

Or you might want to try something like Emo Ads Blocker Browser. (Then use App Backup & Restore to back it up to an apk file that you can store on the SD card, a computer or your cloud account, in case that disappears too.)
    02-05-2016 01:23 PM