Superuser crashes apps

Epic Gamer1

Jan 20, 2016
Visit site
When I use an app, a reminder will randomly show up. Once it shows up, the reminder disappears and will show up again until the app kicks me out to the Home screen.

The reminder says "shell has granted superuser" sometimes it says "radio denied superuser" Once these shows up, my phone becomes laggy and will freeze. Its very frustrating.

Sometimes a warning will also show up like its telling me to root my device! The warning letter gives me an option to agree on this or to deny. Once I deny on this warning thing, the annoying reminder or whatever it is called, will show up.

I need some help to avoid this thing!

Posted via the Android Central App

Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
If the phone isn't rooted, uninstall Superuser. If it is, unroot it completely, then root it again. Something appears to have gone when it was being rooted. (Unless you manually obtain temporary root and root the phone yourself, you have no way of knowing what a rooting app or program did other than just copying su to the phone.)

Epic Gamer1

Jan 20, 2016
Visit site
Thanks for the reply!
There's no option of uninstalling Superuser, does that mean my phone is rooted? Or I'm just missing something?

Last month, I got my phone fixed because there was a Sim Card holder malfunction in my phone. When I received my phone, there was already a superuser app. I had no idea what it is so I just ignored it. But then superuser suddenly appears out of nowhere on my screen asking me to root it and telling me that it granted some permissions. It appears always when I play a game like Sims freeplay.

Posted via the Android Central App

Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000