My battery ran out of charge so went to put it on charge and now it won't turn on or even looks like it is charging. There is no light on the screen and no vibration when you stick the charger in. I did a new update on my phone yesterday and now it's not responding to anything. Have tried different charger, different plug socket, tried plugging into laptop and tried putting battery in and out but nothing is working. What do I do?
    02-06-2016 07:04 PM
    Plug it in. Leave it plugged in at least overnight. (If it's precharging, you won't get any indication. If it ran down enough, it can't be recharged [charging a completely discharged lithium battery can result in a fire or explosion] so it would have to be replaced.)

Even if it only ran down to about 15%, the first hour won't put enough charge into the battery to do much more than turn the phone off. If it's precharging, it takes about an hour to get to even that point. Overnight should give you enough charge to turn the phone on, if there's any battery left.)
    02-06-2016 09:54 PM
    I have had it plugged on charge all night and it has still not charged up or won't let me even turn it on. What could it be? What do I do next?
    02-07-2016 04:06 AM
    Press the power button and keep your finger on the button for like 10 - 15 seconds. Make sure the battery is in the phone.
    02-07-2016 05:15 AM