Hi there,

I can report you a real bug wich seems to exist on lolipop 5.0.1 on my Samsung S4 (just changed, and it comes with a 5.0.1)

I use an original Samsung Flip cover, and, when I open it, the auto connexion to the wifi doesn't works well. Sometime (but rarely) it works, and most of the time I only have a message like "Some wifi connexions exists near to you" (in French)

FYI :
    - I use more than one auto connexion to wifi environements... and I had no problem in the same conditions with my S4 when I was on a 4.x.x version

- When the auto connexion doesn't work, if I lock the phone with the power buton, than unlock with my finger (slide) the connexion works and is established in a few seconds...

Hope you'll find a solution, 'cause it's boring me 20 time a day

Best regards
    02-08-2016 09:43 AM
    Welcome to the forums. We are not affiliated with Google, nor do we have anything to do with the coding of Android. We are a forum for Android fans and users.

I would suggest contacting Samsung about this. Give them everything you can about the device, i.e. model number, carrier, Android version, etc.
    02-08-2016 09:54 AM