Looking for new phone with 4glte

A

AC Question

Hello and Thanks for your time...... Im in search of a larger cell phone 5.5 or bigger - Cant sell me a phone to big!!! Im looking to spend 200$ or less......
I ran across the fallowing -
UMI IRON Pro - Absolutely in love with!!1

UMI Hammer S

Xiaomi Redmi Note 3

My main problem is will net work with these phones *I currently with att but have thought about changed over to Cricket - Metro pcs - or such.
I pay 60$ for unlimited. I need to make sure one of these is gonna run at 3g or greater - The phones claim to run 4g but there has been some saying they dont and others saying they do........... Alote of mixed answers? Any help?

Also does someone recommend a phone for me? Large - fast and clean looking?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I've never heard of UMI, so I wouldn't recommend that. Devices from obscure manufacturers are more likely to have hardware and firmware issues, and will also have much worse support (if any).

Consider the ASUS ZenFone 2 or the Honor 5X, which both have 5.5" screens, and sell for $199.

Tech-Newb

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
I heard of UMI once and saw a spec sheet on one of their device.. they packed some beast specs on a 200$ phone. But i dont trust spec sheets that much.

Xiaomi is more trustable. The redmi note 3 looks great!

Make sure that the phone have the supported LTE bands on your area. I think GSM arena have the LTE band information that those phones support. Ask your carrier about what LTE band they use for your area.

Posted with ❤Love❤