Random Reboots

Epic Gamer1

Jan 20, 2016
Visit site
I'd brought a new SD card for my phone. It was completely fine when I inserted the SD card suddenly, while scrolling my newsfeed in Facebook, my phone began to freeze.
It will take a minute to reboot and this didnt happen once. My phone kept on rebooting itself every time it freezes. I got so frustrated.
I tried to factory reset & clear cache partition my phone. But after doing factory reset, the random reboots was lessened. I think it was the SD card which was causing the problem.
How will I solve this?

Posted via the Android Central App

Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000

miner_films

Oct 28, 2014
Visit site
Try formatting the SD card, from what I can work out it seems that the SD card might not be in the correct format for your phone or there might be a file on the SD card that is corrupted and hence causes the phone to freeze and reboot every time it tries to read the file.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
It could also be just a defective card. If reformatting the card in the phone doesn't fix it, remove the card. If that fixes it, the card is defective.

Epic Gamer1

Jan 20, 2016
Visit site
Thanks for the replies!
I'm not so sure if reformatting the SD card will solve the problem. Because this issue occured when the SD card was still empty. But don't worry I'll still do what is said.

Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac