My question is about android lollipop contacts app.
    1. It doesn't shows contacts from Facebook
    2. If we select show all contacts, it shows multiple entries.
    Like.. Contacts from gmail, contacts from WhatsApp, contacts from outlook. Although it contains same numbers and same names.

Is there any way to show all numbers in one place for a person, if he has separate office number and WhatsApp number?
    02-11-2016 12:13 PM
    1) Nope. That feature was/is only present in certain models as a partnership between Facebook and the manufacturer. Google doesn't directly support Contact integration and the Facebook App removed this feature for all models a while ago, leaving only a few phones with FB Contact integration.
    2) The reason that happens is because each app is creating its own contact list. You can use the MERGE function to select which of those contacts belong to the same person, so you'll see a single contact card with different tabs for each app that's creating its own contact for that person.

Hope it helps!
    02-11-2016 01:38 PM
    Thank for the reply. Now it's clear and I can think for something else. It was moving in my head for a week.
    02-11-2016 10:26 PM
    Glad we could help! There are 3rd party apps that do let you pull information (like contact pictures) from Facebook. I personally use Sync.ME and so far it's been great. I started using it because it pulls data from social networks to identify callers that aren't on your Contact List, picture and all sometimes! So that's neat.
    02-12-2016 11:40 AM