Hello,

My phone is an galaxy S2 skyrocket, i727. Rooted, CM 10.2.1, android 4.3.1.
    My HBS 750 Bluetooth earbuds are connected and paired, but no audio is coming from poweramp. I have viper4android installed. The earbuds used to work. Then I received a fitbit. Fitbit would not sync with Bluetooth. After some research, I found that my phone did not have the BLE capabilities.. it needed a file installed for it to work. I found a zip file that allowed the fitbit to sync after installation. Since then, no audio. I deleted the fitbit app and the zip file, but still no sound. So I reinstalled the fitbit app only, and it synced. So when I deleted the zip file, it must have not been removed? I found it in es explorer and deleted it I thought. Could this BLE file be the reason the sound isn't working? The earbuds have the phone and audio boxes ticked. Any help on this?

Thank you,
    RM
    02-11-2016 03:08 PM
    So when I deleted the zip file, it must have not been removed?
    It was probably removed, but running it made changes to other files in th phone, and deleting the file doesn't undo those changes.

Could this BLE file be the reason the sound isn't working?
    It could be. Bluetooth specifies a pipe - a way to get data from A to B. It doesn't specify the data, what format it has to be in, etc., so there are many possible places for the data to not be getting through. You could try BTmono, you could try reflashing the stock ROM or you could try finding a technician who's willing to play with the phone to discover which change is causing other changes to not work. (You're mixing apples and elephants and expecting to get cow salad - sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.)
    02-11-2016 06:49 PM
    Thanks for the info. If I remove the Bluetooth share, then reinstall it wound that help?

Thanks...
    02-14-2016 11:43 AM
    Btw, it did work with the BT mono, but the sound was horrible...
    02-14-2016 11:52 AM