Restricted Call Block, (No Name. No #) - Driving me CRAZY! Help?!

A

AC Question

I've arrived!! LOVE this forum!
Anyway, I get calls form a restricted number 3-4 times a day, sometimes 5-6 times in a row!! It is RESTRICTED, with No name and no number, and I want to find out some way to BLOCK this caller without having to send an additional $5.00 a month to Verizon for their Family Safeguard system.
I found an article in this forum addressing this exact issue, however, I cannot find the setting it speaks of? It was Call Reject setting, but I could find no setting in my LG G3 phone like that? (I can't locate the URL right now, but this person had a LG G3 phone as well. Perhaps it was an earlier version of Android installed?

Additionally, someone suggested this app, "CALLS BLACKLIST"? https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vladlee.easyblacklist&hl=en
Do you think it would work for just restricted (no Name/No #?) Funny thing is when I answer the call, I get 2 secs and then "click", it disconnects and then calls again!! It has to be a computer dialing up my number, no?
Thanks in advance for any solution or advice!

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
1. Find the call in your call log. Long-press it. Add to the reject list.

2. BlackList takes regular expressions, so you can block blank caller ids. (It was a great app until Android added the capability in the call log. It still has abilities that the call log rejection doesn't, like all 800 prefixes in a short regex.)