I've arrived!! LOVE this forum!
    Anyway, I get calls form a restricted number 3-4 times a day, sometimes 5-6 times in a row!! It is RESTRICTED, with No name and no number, and I want to find out some way to BLOCK this caller without having to send an additional $5.00 a month to Verizon for their Family Safeguard system.
    I found an article in this forum addressing this exact issue, however, I cannot find the setting it speaks of? It was Call Reject setting, but I could find no setting in my LG G3 phone like that? (I can't locate the URL right now, but this person had a LG G3 phone as well. Perhaps it was an earlier version of Android installed?

Additionally, someone suggested this app, "CALLS BLACKLIST"? https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vladlee.easyblacklist&hl=en
    Do you think it would work for just restricted (no Name/No #?) Funny thing is when I answer the call, I get 2 secs and then "click", it disconnects and then calls again!! It has to be a computer dialing up my number, no?
    Thanks in advance for any solution or advice!
    02-11-2016 04:50 PM
    1. Find the call in your call log. Long-press it. Add to the reject list.

2. BlackList takes regular expressions, so you can block blank caller ids. (It was a great app until Android added the capability in the call log. It still has abilities that the call log rejection doesn't, like all 800 prefixes in a short regex.)
    02-11-2016 06:43 PM