Yesterday when i took my phone from my pocket i noticed that the lock screen wallpaper was changed to default. Then i unlocked the phone and noticed that i wasn't getting any notifications. I had missed calls when i checked my call logs and also txt msges and whatsapp msgs. I only noticed those when i opened the apps. I pulled down the status bar and the arrangement of the toggles were different. I also can't open the settings from the there. I also noticed that the S pen air command was not and also when i long press the power button only shut down and restart is available. Flight mode and stuff are not available. I restarted the phone several times and also restarted in safe mode but nothing changes. I even did a cache wipe and got no results. So anybody got any idea what happened here? I'm trying my best to avoid a factory reset.
    02-11-2016 09:41 PM
    The phone is obviously not working as it should. If even Safe mode won't bring it back, then you already know what you need to do. If the phone is new perhaps you can exchange it.
    02-12-2016 05:48 AM