Yesterday I was on my phone and it froze when I clicked on an app, waited awhile but still no response. I took the battery out and put it back in, turned it on and it went into a boot-loop. I did have this phone rooted (rooted it about a month ago). I have done recovery mode which just freezes when I click yes to erase all data and stays on that screen forever. I also tried re-flashing and going into download mode, the re-flash said successful but as soon as it restarted it went back into boot-loop. I decided to take the phone apart to clean all the connections. put it back together and still the same thing. BOOT-LOOP. After a while of just turning it off and on again it finally boot-looped about 15 times and finally started up. Booting me into the setup menu, I setup the phone restored my files. it said I needed to restart, so I did, and now I'm stuck in boot-loop again. I have ran out of ideas, forums was my last resort. Any help is appreciated

Phone Version: H815
    02-12-2016 09:08 AM
    There is a known issue with the G4 and bootloops, just like what you mention. I would either contact your carrier or LG. They acknowledged the problem and promised to fix/replace affected units.
    There is a known issue with the G4 and bootloops, just like what you mention. I would either contact your carrier or LG. They acknowledged the problem and promised to fix/replace affected units.
    02-12-2016 09:22 AM