I've had my g3 for 1 year and a half. It suddenly began restarting and then wouldnt turn on, ordered a replacement device and wouldnt turn on unless charged. Ordered replacement battery and phone finally worked. For 1 DAY . My replacement battery and phone were working fine and the battery died due to lack of charge and i taught well i'll charge it when i got home. Tried charging it and it wouldnt charge. It would just load the battery sign then shut off. Went to tmobile to do jump and couldn't because they needed the phone on , so went ahead and ordered another replacement g3 and it was bearly on for 5 hours and it randomly shut down, its getting fustraring that a new g3 and new battery keeps doing that. Can anyone help? I actually like my g3 and I'm almost done payin it off.
    02-13-2016 01:18 PM
    They sale charges that charge the battery. You could buy one, charge the battery then when is full... Put it in your phone.
    They sale charges that charge the battery. You could buy one, charge the battery then when is full... Put it in your phone.
    02-13-2016 01:39 PM