Using moto g xt1033 after installing cm13 i had stuck in bootloop ,today i wiped my phone and after that it says "os not installed" and phone does not works with "adb devices" but works with "fastboot devices" help me out......
    02-14-2016 02:44 AM
    Using moto g xt1033 after installing cm13 i had stuck in bootloop ,today i wiped my phone and after that it says "os not installed" and phone does not works with "adb devices" but works with "fastboot devices" help me out......
    Welcome to Android Central!

Have you tried booting into Recovery? It seems like you may have cleared the system without flashing the ROM, or the flash did not go well. Reboot into recovery and restore a backup or reflash the ROM per the instructions provided by Cyanogenmod.
    Welcome to Android Central!

Have you tried booting into Recovery? It seems like you may have cleared the system without flashing the ROM, or the flash did not go well. Reboot into recovery and restore a backup or reflash the ROM per the instructions provided by Cyanogenmod.
    02-14-2016 08:22 AM