Very odd problem, because the google calendar is in same place on web. I use a 3rd party playstore app on my phone called 'New Calendar'. It automatically populates my Google Calendar, and I try to sync the G. Calendar from the phone to the G. Calendar so it is backed up. The sync doesn't work, nothing is populated when I am logged in to my PC to see my G. calendar..

I have spent at least 10 hours on tech support with VzW and Google to try and resolve, but Google finally said to ask in the forum. I CAN add an event when logged into my calendar on my PC, and it immediately syncs with my phone google calendar. But phone to PC doesn't work at all. Tech support has run the FULL gamet of different settings, tools, everything to make this work, to no avail.

I have a full years worth of events in my calendar, and have to exchange this phone since there are many faulty things with it, but I can't even do a re-set before VzW will replace (reset must be done before they will send new one), for fear of losing my complete phone calendar, because it won't work on the sync to G. calendar on the web.

The G. calendar is just in one place on the web, so none of us understands why this is happening.

I am running HP Pavilion, about 8 years old, with Vista...have tried firefox and chrome on my PC but neither browser is showing a populated calendar when logged in this way (PC). I am using my Wi-fi at home to do it.

When I sync, and it completes, there are no error messages, as if it worked fine. Shouldn't it automatically update the calendar since it is just one Google Calendar to start with viewing from my phone and on my PC?

I hope you can understand what I have written and greatly need to find a resolution.

Thanks for any help,
    Amy
    02-14-2016 09:16 AM
    Amy,

Try creating a new calendar category in your phone - call it "test appointments" or something... See if that shows up. Also, try uninstalling and reinstalling the calendar app. Or, at least log out and back in in both devices. Keep us posted.

Posted via my Nokia 8210 from the inside of a Kitten.
    Amy,

Try creating a new calendar category in your phone - call it "test appointments" or something... See if that shows up. Also, try uninstalling and reinstalling the calendar app. Or, at least log out and back in in both devices. Keep us posted.

Posted via my Nokia 8210 from the inside of a Kitten.
    02-14-2016 09:57 AM