Note 5 lock screen freeze, strange mix of uppercase and lowercase

A

AC Question

Note 5, bought october. Firalst problem, strange mix of uppercase and lowercase charachters on keyboard. Letters will come out properly, but the keys are mixed upper and lower case. Later on, the phone is reverting to the lock screen, but the phone cannot be accessed, and must be reset. Tried clearing cache, playing with smsrt stay, &etc. I take the phone on walks outside, 20 degree weather, but otber than that it's an indoor phone. Lock screen freeze began when the phone was actually locked, now it's dropping out while im using it. I s33 the stock boue background, sprint, camera and phone icon, no clock. The camera is tbe onoy thing accessible from this screen.

Chasinggoodandevil

Feb 16, 2016
Visit site
Hi thanks for your help. New phone, im the owner. Cleared system partition cache, havent tried safe mode yet. Very frustrating. I deleted a bunch of apps, no dice. Used to be when i unlocked it, now it doesnt matter. Just crashed out of gmail.

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
As B. Diddy suggested, you need to start the phone in Safe mode to determine if it's an app causing your problems. Safe mode will disable all third party apps and only allow factory apps to run. This is the first step to troubleshooting problems like yours.

Chasinggoodandevil

Feb 16, 2016
Visit site
Thank you, I'll try that. The problem seems ti be happening more iften. Yes, a mix of upper and lowercase keys, for no apparent reason, sometimes when i type. They won't be entirely lower or upper case, but mixed. Ill try the safe mode and report back. Unfortunately, i use memrise very often.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX