How ca I tell if my iPhone 5s has been compromised?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AC Question

My iPhone has been doing some things that normally or
Never has for before. First example, the search bar on my safari window has all of a sudden turned black it usually is white and reverse color (negative) is not on. A few other things to do with voicemail, txt mess, & phone calls. I have recently been a victim of identity fraud having my wallet stolen and several documents from someone I knew. They have had access to being around my personal belongings including my phone. I have data on my phone in a vault. Unfortunately, by time I realized who might be involved it was too late. I want to know if possibly they hacked my phone as well.

smmiphone

Feb 18, 2016
Visit site
My iPhone has been doing some things that normally or
Never has for before. First example, the search bar on my safari window has all of a sudden turned black it usually is white and reverse color (negative) is not on. A few other things to do with voicemail, txt mess, & phone calls. I have recently been a victim of identity fraud having my wallet stolen and several documents from someone I knew. They have had access to being around my personal belongings including my phone. I have data on my phone in a vault. Unfortunately, by time I realized who might be involved it was too late. I want to know if possibly they hacked my phone as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463