Even if phone is locked, it drains battery so fast.. When I check the battery , "Screen" takes almost 50-70%.. Sometimes when I opened an app (commonly color switch), and locked my phone (Color Switch is still open), then put it on my pocket, when I get my phone , it is heated and my battery is reduced like 5-15%.. I don't know how to fix this help me please.. I think that my phone is still running the app even when it is locked.
    02-18-2016 06:39 AM
    Welcome.
    Assuming that you mean the Color Switch app, go to Settings, Apps, All, scroll to that app, select Clear Cache, Clear Data, Force Stop, and Uninstall. Then Power Off and Restart the device.
    Tell us whether that improves matters.
    (I am not saying that Color Switch is bad - I know nothing about it - but I am suggesting the above as a diagnostic.)
    Welcome.
    Assuming that you mean the Color Switch app, go to Settings, Apps, All, scroll to that app, select Clear Cache, Clear Data, Force Stop, and Uninstall. Then Power Off and Restart the device.
    Tell us whether that improves matters.
    (I am not saying that Color Switch is bad - I know nothing about it - but I am suggesting the above as a diagnostic.)
    02-18-2016 07:41 AM