I've had a samsung galaxy s4 for 2 years now,and I've been having problems with it, so I'm looking for a new cellphone. It keeps randomly restarting, and when the battery is 0% it goes into a restarting loop. I've reset my phone twice, and it still has the same problem. This started happening after the lollipop update. Plus, the system takes about 6GB of space, which leaves me with 5. At this point, I don't know what to do anymore, so I'm thinking of getting new phone since my contract is about to end anyways.

Also, I tried recommended solutions like putting my phone is safe mode to see whether the problem was third party applications...Half my applications disappeared (in safe mode) even the ones pertaining to samsung. I'm not sure what that meant.. Any other solutions..?

Now, should I continue with samsung (the phone would be a bit more expensive) or switch to HTC? With samsung, I'm afraid I will have the same problem with future updates, and will need to switch phones again. I don't know much about the systems, so I don't know which is better performance wise, but I do know that samsung has better camera quality. Would it be worth it to get the S7...

Honestly, I just want a cellphone I can at least keep for 3 years, with a good battery life, and performance.
    Do you have any recommendations (not Iphone, I prefer Android) ? A screen not too big.

Thank you!
    02-18-2016 05:44 PM