Help needed: Unlocking phone

A

AC Question

I've been reading all day about this issue and have tried everything and still can't access my phone (Galaxy Alpha). This is what happened: I was using my phone as usual, I put it in my bag and when I get it to make a phone call, I saw a message similar to "fingerprint no longer working" (I'm paraphrasing) and it asked me for my backup password, which I have never used and for the life of me, cannot remember. I've never had issues with the fingerprint recognition and I didn't push any buttons or did anything abnormal with it. I have tried the following:
- Android device manager (it didn't work, it says that my phone is already locked, so the password I sent is not needed)
- Connecting it to my computer (it's locked, so it obviously won't let me have access to it)
- Restarting it multiple times
- Writing the password many times hoping it will ask me to log in using my Google account. I have tried every single password word I have ever used and still nothing.

At this point, all I want is to get the fingerprint screen back or to be able to unlock it and get my stuff. I do backups regularly, but haven't done one in a few weeks and there are things I need. I want to avoid having to do a factory reset and erase everything. Please help!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21