Hi all.. Let me explain what I'm trying to do. I have a game on my phone that I have 2 accounts for. I don't have a problem switching between the 2 accounts, but I would be much more convenient to be able to create a shortcut so that I could simply click once on a shortcut and it would take me directly to the account management link to the particular game that I need to clear out prior to reloading.

I hope this makes sense to others. Does anyone know how to create this odd question.

Thanks, Defender
    02-20-2016 12:12 AM
    Are you talking about the device Account settings where all your accounts show up? Or are you talking about account management link in the game settings?
    02-20-2016 03:43 AM
    I'm talking about Application Manager. I need to make a one click shortcut to Application Manager /Clash of Clans.. If that's possible.

Posted via the Android Central App
    02-20-2016 09:46 AM
    You could try using a custom launcher like Nova and see if that shortcut is available under the Nova Activities for that specific app.
    02-20-2016 09:48 AM
    I've tried using quickshortcutmaker and also iconchanger to do this and am unable to figure it out.. If it's even possible. That's why I'm here.. I know this is an off the wall request, but if anyone can tell me if this is possible and how, then you guys can here.

02-20-2016 11:12 AM
    I'm talking about Application Manager. I need to make a one click shortcut to Application Manager /Clash of Clans.. If that's possible.

I'm still not understanding what you want. You originally stated you wanted a shortcut to "Account management link" and now you're saying "Application Manager / Clash of Clans"

Let me guess then... you want a shortcut directly to the Clash of Clan settings so you can clear data and cache for this game? If this is so, I don't think you can make one. The closest you can get is a shortcut to the Application Manager window where it lists all of the apps you installed. I use quickshortcutmaker and More Shortcuts, and a search in both programs for any game only find links to launch the game.
    02-20-2016 03:53 PM
    That's exactly what I'm trying to do. Sorry for the miscommunication. I guess I was just hoping that one of these shortcut programs would allow me to do a direct shortcut.

02-20-2016 09:18 PM
    No problem.

The best I've found is creating the Settings shortcut (search for Manager in quickshortcutmaker) that shows all the apps. It's may not be exactly what you're looking for, but for me, it allows me to get to the page where I can view and kill apps I'm not using at the time. If you ever find a way to do it, let me know! TIA!
    02-20-2016 09:37 PM