I just upgraded from a Samsung S3 to an S6. All my phone content has been transferred using Smartswitch, except for my colornotes. I tried the transfer again to address the colonotes, but the colornote icon does not come up in the Smartswitch transfer selections. S Note does, but not colornote. How do I transfer the colornotes?
    02-20-2016 03:53 PM
    Apparently the preferred way is to use cloud backup. Can be got around,

Look under backup, it should say device - back it up to the device and mind where it went. Make sure you DON'T use secured auto backup.
    Put it in the same place on the new phone - use a file manager. When you check on backup on the phone, you should see all your notes. There is a restore command there.

It does get hung up asking for a password, I never did, just used the 0000 default.
    I never got the calendar backup, but I did get the notes.
    Went from an Oppo to a Moto X pure.
    02-20-2016 04:53 PM
    Color Note is synced to it's own cloud storage only. It is not connected to Samsung or Google but I have always been logged in using my Gmail address and password.
    If you manually sync on your old device first, then install it on the S6, log in with the same account and sync it will load up.
    I have ben trying to copy recent Color Notes to Google Keep (which has advantages) after 3 years, but I'm finding it hard to change my habits
    02-20-2016 06:13 PM