Every time I update my phone, something seems to go awry with the Android music player. Since I purchased my LG G3 in January of 2015, every now and then the song titles will go out of alphabetical order and some album covers will become pixelated or misplaced after an upgrade. I have always had a lot of music (the most I've had downloaded at one time was around 990 songs) and I wonder if that could be part of the reason why.
    I use a music tag editor to fix the album covers, but if I change the cover on one song in an album, the music player considers the changed album as an entirely new album, forcing me to change every single song in that album (example: it will show Escaping Gravity as 2 different albums, and the copy has only the song I changed the cover on). As if that isn't frustrating enough, after I edit the album, the music player separates the artist as if they are another artist (example: now I have 3 albums by Nell and 1 album (the edited album) by Nell) and this also forces me to change every single song manually. My last resort is always to delete all of my music and redownload everything or transfer it from my flash drive in hopes that everything will be fixed, but it is very tiring and time consuming.
    I very recently updated to 6.0 Marshmallow and my song titles have reverted back to being out of order to some extent, along with some of the album covers being misplaced/horribly pixelated. Does anyone know why this could be, and could you give me some sort of solution? Thank you in advance.
    02-21-2016 10:34 PM
    Hi there,

What music player are you using?
    02-21-2016 10:48 PM
    I'm using the standard Android music player.
    02-24-2016 01:59 AM