I cleared some space on my phone, and removed data for the Samsung Keyboard, I read online it wouldn't do anything, once I cleared it up, I went to go search for the app I wanted to download, but I noticed the Predictive Text was gone. I tried this in Memo and Messaging as well as in the Google Play Store, anyway I can fix it and return Predictive Text? It says it is on, but it isn't, there is just a screen where Predictive Text would be, but it is matching the color of the background. Thanks
    02-22-2016 03:05 PM
    From my memory there are additional settings if you touch each line in those settings, choosing where it learns from etc.
    My guess is you lost what the keyboard saved, but make sure 'every' learning and predicitive text setting is turned on and eventually it will give you suggestions again. Try Accounts - Samsung if there are sync settings there (I no longer have a Samsung).
    Try SwiftKey keyboard, it's probably the best and I used it on my Samsungs. SwiftKey learns and saves your predictions to the cloud, as most do I think.
    02-22-2016 04:00 PM