Okay, so this is a brand new phone I bought weeks ago and I noticed that my phone can only hold a certain amount of app which is funny because my old phone, the Samsung Galaxy S3 was able to hold tons of apps and I still had a plenty of space left.

Now, I looked it up on Google I did the factory reset about 3 times same problem, I have tired not installing the apps that I previously had while factory reset/Reboot of whatever it's called, same problem. I have tired clearing out the cache,deleting pictures, and disabling a few apps that came with the phone and it seems like nothing works. I have contacted the company and hopefully they have a solution and any advice would help me out greatly because this is very frustrating and I never had a phone that did this unless I had too many pictures or apps taking up space, but this phone's system memory takes up about half of my phone's space.

The phone is a ZTE Z819l by the way.
    02-22-2016 04:18 PM
    The S3 was a premium flagship phone. The ZTE819L has an 8gb capacity and often on devices with this capacity the system only allows around 1gb or so for apps. My old first gen Moto G with 8gb could hold around 4gb of apps, most last generation HTC phones with 8gb would not hold many apps.

There are some things you can do to alleviate the issues, but you will never get the S3 performance or capability.

See here:
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...-warnings.html
    02-22-2016 04:33 PM