"Your device has been modified. Software updates are not available."

A

AC Question

So, I have rooted my phone in the past, but recently i did a factory reset because of another problem; "Can't establish a reliable connection to the server."(any help on that would also be great, that's still popping up!) So i thought factory resetting would fix it. But it still comes up, so I thought root was the problem even though it should've been unrooted after a factory reset. Any tips/help?

epixdude

Feb 24, 2016
Visit site
There was an unintelligible option in the kingroot app and the root checker now says I am not rooted, does that mean my device is fully uprooted? Or is there something else? P'S I don't have access to play store so I can't download any "unrooters" from there

AlphaTango414

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
If, "Can't establish a reliable connection to the server.", is referring to Google Play Store, you just need to wipe app data and sign in making sure you have a steady connection.

As far as your other problem, your safest and best option is go ahead and flash the latest firmware available for your device via Odin. Click Here for more info on Odin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol