Hey,

I basically need something like whatsapp but that allows the same account to be accessed from many different dispatcher's/managers phones. (like google hangouts allows). This way, the delivery people can always message the same contact even if the dispatcher changes shifts to a dispatcher on their own device, working remotely. I guess to take it further , it would be cool if the same account could be open simultaneously on two devices and specifically on two or more phones. This way, you could supervise the work of a trainee dispatcher.

What are my options other than hangouts?

Needs to work with all the devices of the drivers and dispatchers: iphone, android, blackberry (ideally but I guess if that reduces the options than forget it), desktop, ipad.

I really like what I see from telegram. Too bad it won't work with blackberry or allow a shared account.

I don't need bells and whistles. I like if there's a time stamp on each message and without having to hover over it. I guess this isn't vital.

Thanks a lot.
    02-23-2016 11:13 PM
    I recently have had to use Viber for work. It's very good, though there's no backup, and if you change sim or phone you lose previous conversations. It has Group or Team invites, you can also do calls at a cost. Works across platforms, at least iPhone - Android. Needs data / wifi.

Don't know if it has all you need.
    Everyone needs to activate it to be recognised (very simple).

Extremely popular in the Indian subcontinent. I work for a small embassy.
    02-24-2016 05:06 AM
    I will take a look . Thank you !!!
    sfoLAX likes this.
    02-24-2016 11:20 AM