Camera sw on my note 3 stopped working. I did remove the SD card and removed some photos but left some still on (golf) as I can only see these on the phone, so the directory structure should be ok. Naturally, I restarted the phone a few times and cleared the cache, force stopped the app and also shut down and removed the battery. All without success. I've downloaded another camera app which works well, but I'd quite like to get the native app working (golf swing analyser). Any suggesestion short of a factoy reset?
    02-24-2016 03:53 PM
    Camera sw on my note 3 stopped working.
    Can you elaborate a little more on this? Does it not even launch the camera app? Does it give you an error notification?

I'd quite like to get the native app working (golf swing analyser)
    Is this really a native app on your phone? Gee, I wish my Note 4 had it!

Try starting your phone in Safe Mode and see if the camera works. Safe mode will disable any 3rd party apps you installed. Since you didn't specify your carrier, the link is a Google search result. Just find one for your phone/carrier. They're pretty much all the same.
    02-24-2016 04:31 PM
    Thanks guys. In the end I removed and reinstalled the shortcut in the home screen and the camera is working properly again!?! For info, yes there was an the error message: "Unfortunately applicationhas stopped working" (or similer).
    02-28-2016 03:32 AM