I am playing on a Nobis tablet, and am trying to find the update for Family Guy The Quest For Stuff. I have searched for the past hour for it and have had no luck. It doesn't come up when I type in the title in the search. I can't find it when I manually search the categories. I try to go through the browser, and it says the browser isn't supported, and won't let me. The app store is where I got the game originally, and occasionally, it will show up in the app store like it should. Most other times, my search is futile. It is very frustrating when I need to update the game and I can't. Why isn't the game in the app store? Typing in the name should make it pop up and it doesn't.
    02-25-2016 10:05 PM
    I am playing on a Nobis tablet, and am trying to find the update for Family Guy The Quest For Stuff. I have searched for the past hour for it and have had no luck. It doesn't come up when I type in the title in the search. I can't find it when I manually search the categories. I try to go through the browser, and it says the browser isn't supported, and won't let me. The app store is where I got the game originally, and occasionally, it will show up in the app store like it should. Most other times, my search is futile. It is very frustrating when I need to update the game and I can't. Why isn't the game in the app store? Typing in the name should make it pop up and it doesn't.
    Welcome to Android Central!

When you go in to your Play Store, go to the left and tap on my apps and games. See if the game is in the list.
    03-01-2016 06:00 PM