I looked for some posts on here that could help me out, but none of the ones I have seen had said what to do if you can't enter you phones password to unlock it. Therefore, I'm not able to anything, that I am aware of at the moment, to solve my problem. If anyone could help me out I would appreciate it.
    02-25-2016 11:37 PM
    What kind of phone do you have? Search Google to find out how to start your phone in Safe Mode. If the keyboard works in safe mode, then it may be an app you installed causing your problems. If it's an app, you'll need to uninstall apps one at a time until you find the culprit.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-26-2016 12:09 AM
    My phone is a Galaxy Core prime. Also, the keyboard doesn't seem to be working in safe mode either. Is there anything else I could try?
    02-26-2016 11:05 AM
    It looks like it's related to the OS... maybe something corrupted. I don't know if you tried clearing the cache partition in recovery yet but I doubt it would help. If you're sure you entered Safe mode correctly and the keyboard still didn't work, there's nothing left but a factory reset. If the keyboard still doesn't work, then the OS will need to be reloaded. Unfortunately, you will lose all your data, photos, music, etc, with the reset if they reside on internal memory and not on a SD. And, even if you could connect your phone to a computer, you won't be able to access your data unless you can put the phone into MTP or PTP mode, which requires you to be able to pull down the navigation shade and enable these settings. The last ditch effort before resetting though might be trying Kies. I honestly don't know if Kies will talk to the phone without enabling MTP though.
    OddFairy likes this.
    02-26-2016 04:51 PM