I've tried to access my sd card on my Alcatel one touch phone and can't change the default write disk. It's stuck on internal memory ,and I would like to access my sd card.
    02-26-2016 04:32 AM
    I'm not clear. It would be external media storage where you can move portions of some apps to as well.
    You cannot make it the default download path for apps.
    Depending on OS, you can use Settings - Storage to transfer media to the card;
    you can open the Camera app and have it save to sd card by default, and use Settings - Apps (App Info) move to SD Card.

Android 6.0 Marshmallow can use the sd card as internal (adoptive) storage on stock Android devices.
    I'm not clear. It would be external media storage where you can move portions of some apps to as well.
    You cannot make it the default download path for apps.
    Depending on OS, you can use Settings - Storage to transfer media to the card;
    you can open the Camera app and have it save to sd card by default, and use Settings - Apps (App Info) move to SD Card.

Android 6.0 Marshmallow can use the sd card as internal (adoptive) storage on stock Android devices.
    02-26-2016 07:02 AM