Hi, I bought this HTC desire 828 last week. It was working fine till yesterday when the phone started making ticking sounds whenever i sent or received whatsapp messages or called or received a call. The ticking sound would last till i stop messaging or the message has been sent to the recipient or my call is cut. This is the first time i am hearing this in phone. It does not seem like any notification. I have checked all the settings. I have unchecked the notification setting too. Anyone experiencing this weird problem?
    02-26-2016 05:16 AM
    Hi, I bought this HTC desire 828 last week. It was working fine till yesterday when the phone started making ticking sounds whenever i sent or received whatsapp messages or called or received a call. The ticking sound would last till i stop messaging or the message has been sent to the recipient or my call is cut. This is the first time i am hearing this in phone. It does not seem like any notification. I have checked all the settings. I have unchecked the notification setting too. Anyone experiencing this weird problem?

I also tried speaking to the customer care agent at HTC call centre...she wasnt able to help and asked me to visit htc service centre.
    02-26-2016 05:24 AM