T-Mobile Samsung S7 Start up error

A

AC Question

Received my new Samsung S7 from T-Mobile. From the get go the phone did nothing but reboot. Never making it past the Samsung screen. After an 2 hours on the phone with T-Mobile and getting passed to 5 different people, They want me to send the phone back. T-Mobile will not send out a replacement until they receive the broken phone back.... Update... Because it is a Pre-Order they are now making me repay for the phone because it is a "Buyer Remorse." Apparently receiving a broken phone out of the box is my fault. Once T-Mobile get the Broken Samsung S7 Phone and the they are no longer on back order, t-mobile will send a replacement phone. This has not been a very good customer support experience with T-Mobile. It has taken all the fun and excitement out of receiving a new phone

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Received my new Samsung S7 from T-Mobile. From the get go the phone did nothing but reboot. Never making it past the Samsung screen. After an 2 hours on the phone with T-Mobile and getting passed to 5 different people, They want me to send the phone back. T-Mobile will not send out a replacement until they receive the broken phone back.... Update... Because it is a Pre-Order they are now making me repay for the phone because it is a "Buyer Remorse." Apparently receiving a broken phone out of the box is my fault. Once T-Mobile get the Broken Samsung S7 Phone and the they are no longer on back order, t-mobile will send a replacement phone. This has not been a very good customer support experience with T-Mobile. It has taken all the fun and excitement out of receiving a new phone
Welcome to Android Central!

Did you try booting in to recovery and doing a factory reset in there?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz