I don't often take 'selfies' so this feature doesn't get used much, but tried to use the screen side camera last night. Image on the screen is an out-of-focus image of the backside camera (once I've rotated the mode) until I get the error message 'Unfortunately, Camera has stopped.' I can restart the app, and select the mode to get the back side camera again. Is this a software issue or has my screen side camera gone south?
    03-04-2016 09:56 AM
    I don't often take 'selfies' so this feature doesn't get used much, but tried to use the screen side camera last night. Image on the screen is an out-of-focus image of the backside camera (once I've rotated the mode) until I get the error message 'Unfortunately, Camera has stopped.' I can restart the app, and select the mode to get the back side camera again. Is this a software issue or has my screen side camera gone south?
    Welcome to Android Central!

It sounds like there could be an issue with the front camera. You can try resetting the camera app. Go to settings, apps, all apps, find the camera app, clear the data and see if that fixes it.
    03-04-2016 06:55 PM