Service has stoped how to fix it?

A

AC Question

Hello I'm fresh (but you can answer in english) and i have an elephone p7000 I have a problem with my phone.when I launch it i have a rectangl wich apear desapear again and again were it's writen Service has stoped I tryed to reset my phone and to clear service's cash it doesn't work so please i need your help thank's.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Hello I'm fresh (but you can answer in english) and i have an elephone p7000 I have a problem with my phone.when I launch it i have a rectangl wich apear desapear again and again were it's writen Service has stoped I tryed to reset my phone and to clear service's cash it doesn't work so please i need your help thank's.
Welcome to Android Central!

Do you know what app it is for?

Connor Bingham

Mar 16, 2016
Visit site
How do I fix "Unfortunately, Service has stopped.

I have a very specific and uncommon phone, the Elephone P7000 (Google it). I used the OTA software update on it today, and it malfunctioned. The phone rebooted into the update screen, the bar went all the way through the process but then after it was finished the screen said "error" and displayed the image of a bricked device. I waited around 10 minutes and it restarted into the OS, same as it was before. But now after turning it on, without doing anything I just get the message "Unfortunately, Service has stopped". It doesn't specify a service or anything, just that. This is my only phone and I need it back soon, so help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks,
Connor

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol