Need a suggestion, I phone 6S or Nexus 6P???

A

AC Question

Guys suggest me what to buy, 6P or 6S or note5.
I love using android OS but hardware in most of the android smart phones is not suitable.
If I go for note 5, the battery is just for 3000mah for a great processor and 4GB RAM.
In Nexus 6P I satisfied by all the features but many reviewers suggest that the camera quality has not met the expectations.
6S phone is awesome in hardware even it has less RAM and lesser battery power, it looks very good too, but its an IOS.

Is there any phone that meets I phone hardware performance and an android OS?

Help me with useful suggestions!!

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Guys suggest me what to buy, 6P or 6S or note5.
I love using android OS but hardware in most of the android smart phones is not suitable.
If I go for note 5, the battery is just for 3000mah for a great processor and 4GB RAM.
In Nexus 6P I satisfied by all the features but many reviewers suggest that the camera quality has not met the expectations.
6S phone is awesome in hardware even it has less RAM and lesser battery power, it looks very good too, but its an IOS.

Is there any phone that meets I phone hardware performance and an android OS?

Help me with useful suggestions!!
Welcome to Android Central!

Out of those 3 I would say that the Note 5 is the best choice. Having owned them all Note 5 hands down.

misskalunji

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
Honestly, they are all great devices. You really have to go with the ones you "feel" the most. I originally was going for the iPhone.. But I'm not a fan of the Apple os. Tried the note.. I don't like samsung.. So far liking the feel of the 6p.

Also depends what you will do with your phone. It's unnecessary to go for the highest specs If a you do is browse the Internet...

Posted via the Android Central App