Can't send pictures and slow internet after Marshmellow upgrade on Galaxy Note 5?

A

AC Question

Hi everyone,

I have a Galaxy Note 5 on Verizon. Yesterday I "upgraded" to Marshmallow from Lollipop. I currently have version 6.0.1. I've noticed that I can't send pictures through text and the internet is really slow. Anyone else having this issued and/or know how to solve it?

Thank you.

Tim

TABlaisdell

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
I originally posted this question as a guest.

I have not reset my phone. I'm not against it though. Is the recommended? Also, the sending pictures problem seemed to have corrected itself... or the solution was to send a picture to myself. Seemed to work after I did that, but could have been a coincidence. And, the I read on another post that turning off the bluetooth improved the wifi. That worked, so definitely a bug.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I originally posted this question as a guest.

I have not reset my phone. I'm not against it though. Is the recommended? Also, the sending pictures problem seemed to have corrected itself... or the solution was to send a picture to myself. Seemed to work after I did that, but could have been a coincidence. And, the I read on another post that turning off the bluetooth improved the wifi. That worked, so definitely a bug.
I personally do a factory reset after any major update. To me it ensures that the operating system is installed 100% correctly and there are no bugs.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch