Droid Turbo 2 poor battery life

A

AC Question

Recently bought a Droid Turbo 2 due to its 48hr battery life claim. I work in field service repairing CNC machines and use my phone mainly for tethering, email, text, and taking photos. Never use it for games or anything processor intensive like that.

I've browsed this forum and read other posts with same issue and I saw people post screen shots of the GSAM battery app. I just charged my phone this morning again to 100% and will post a screenshot later tonight or tomorrow showing my use. But I have been using it for the past week and my average screen on time for a full charge is a dismal 2 hours and 11 minute average.

Also as I said, I just charged to 100%, did a reboot, just had phone on browsing apps, got down to 98%, checked the android battery life thing and it says approximately 10 hrs left! I saw video reviews on youtube where people with 70% life remaining had over a day left. And i just did a reboot so no apps are running.

I am at a loss.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Can you post a screenshot of your battery usage stats, when the battery is at about 30%?
Also, tap the battery usage graph to expand it, and post a screenshot of that as well, showing Signal and Awakes history since last unplugging from the charger.
Then we'll take it from there. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol