How can I remove protected event from S planner

A

AC Question

I have a new Glaxy phone with S planner. It dowloaded some events from my old Iphone that have become protected event/task in S planner. I can not delete them.
I have gone into apllication manager and cleared all data and cache but they still remain. Thank you.

TDAus

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
I noticed this occurring to me for some events from my synched exchange calendar. My solution was to install another calendar app such as aCalendar just for that purpose.

Hope this helps.

cheriw22

May 17, 2014
Visit site
Re: How can I remove protected event from S planner and calendar

Forgive my stupidity hut how would installing another calendar app help to delete protected events from this calendar app? Just to clarify, my situation is a little different in that I am attempting to delete multiple entries of events from my Galaxy tab S2 as well as my Galaxy note 5 phone calendars.

TDAus

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
Re: How can I remove protected event from S planner and calendar

Forgive my stupidity hut how would installing another calendar app help to delete protected events from this calendar app? Just to clarify, my situation is a little different in that I am attempting to delete multiple entries of events from my Galaxy tab S2 as well as my Galaxy note 5 phone calendars.

aCalendar doesn't have a problem ferreting the entries.

Last edited: